Microsoft PowerPoint is powerful software that allows you to create captivating slide presentations that can easily be shared on the web. If you want to present any information creatively and professionally, then Microsoft PowerPoint is the perfect tool.
New Horizons Taipei has courses to help you learn how to use Microsoft PowerPoint and get started on creating memorable PowerPoint presentations. All of New Horizons Taipei's Microsoft PowerPoint classes are taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers.
Microsoft PowerPoint Course Topics
- New Features of PowerPoint
- Creating presentations with PowerPoint
- Formatting and organizing PowerPoint slides
- Working with graphics, tables and charts
- Adding multimedia and SmartArt presentations
- Integrating with Microsoft Office files
Microsoft PowerPoint Certification
Your Microsoft PowerPoint training will prepare you for a Microsoft Office Specialist certification. Check out more details here:
Microsoft Office Certification proves that you have core to advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications. Certification is helpful for those new to the workforce or transitioning to a more analytical role, since it proves you can perform tasks at a higher level. This gives you a leg up against competing candidates.
Holding a MOS certification can earn an entry-level business employee as much as $16,000 more in annual salary than uncertified peers.*
* Anderson, Cushing, and John F. Gantz. Skills Requirements for Tomorrow’s Best Jobs: Helping Educators Provide Students with Skills and Tools They Need. IDC/Microsoft. October 2013